This page contains links to blog series and popular posts.
Read the latest post on the main page.
Redeeming the time
How do we make the most of each moment? How can we be more present in this distraction-filled world? This three-part series focuses on Paul’s exhortation in Ephesians 5:16 to “redeem the time”.
- Redeem the time: Kairos moments
- Be present: finding peace with the past and the future
- Stop, look, listen: redeeming each moment
So much of modern life revolves around understanding and defining our “identity” – branding ourselves on social media, establishing what category we fit into on various personality tests, figuring out where we belong and why we matter. This 3-part series explores these issues through the lens of understanding and believing that we are beloved children of God.
- Who am I? The quest to understand our identity
- Where do I belong? The search for purpose and place
- The image of God needs no Instagram filter
Psalm 23: The Lord is my Shepherd
A two-part meditation/devotional on the well-known and much-loved Psalm 23, “The Lord is my Shepherd”, walking through and reflecting on each of the six verses in turn.